Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A SPECIAL OCCASION TODAY! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVEY! :):) 

YOUR OFFICIALLY 29!! Hahaha! :P:P
Yeah. Old man. :) But still as hot as ever! :):) 
Hope to see you soon!!
Will try my best to fly to Australia to catch you! :)
PLEASE COME TO SKYPE! ITS REALLY HARD TO GET YOU!
Misses :):)

Photobucket

There!! Your favorite photo :):)


Today, had mc. Im having Cough cough cough.
Eat too much good food. HAHA!

Im telling myself. No more sashimi! I wanna eat normal food.
No more high end restaurant. Expensive bills on food.

Doctor did a tongue twisting.
No cold drinks, no sweet stuff, no chilli, no milk, no oily and fried stuff.
No aircon room. No mango, no grapes (BOTH MY FAVORITES!) :(
No orange, no this and that. I looked at her. Stunned. How she speak so fast and remember so much.

Yeah. I went to this walcom tablet clinic. HAHA! She practically just write on the tablet.
So freaking high tech. So is the money man! =.=

I was clearing my desktop. Then I found this photo. This only happens when your NEW MAC MSN gone crazy. And spam your half a screen!!

Photobucket

Today I gotta rest. Meanwhile, editing NYP GEN photos. Get to see my eye candy. SHUAI CAN!
Too bad. Cannot post online :(:( Some policy we have with the committee. :(:(
He got freaking 6 to 8 packs! SHUAI TO THE MAX! haha!

Then I got to really find and rush my assignments. Due next week.
I got to pray to Maya God man! LOL! PLEASE DON'T CRASH ON ME!
I got to start rendering by monday. :(

Best I wanted to go school today. :(:(
I MISSED MY FENG ZHU TALK!
AND I MISSED MY OPENING FOR NYP TALK! KILL ME PLS! :(

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
5:36 PM