Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Dear Hopey ;D , You have a cute DSLR lens cap :) . If we were in a room together I would marvel at your guitar skills and take pictures :). Me and you should go eat together sometime :). If you hugged me I would hug you real tight :). You are awesomelyenergeticallygainingfrequencylovelydowntoearthjoyousandhappyand justgenerallysomeonethatgivesme hope.Someone i look up to :). I'd get your name tattooed on my face:D . You have just been dared to make this your status. YEAH! :)




Omg.. This is what Lydia wrote to me. I felt so so so touched and sweet :):)
Its so sweet. :):) Haha. If you cant see the long string of words. Its actually;


You are awesomely, energetically, gaining frequency, lovely, down to earth, joyous and happy and just
generally someone that gives me hope. Someone I look up to.


Hahaha! Oh my. Unexpected. :):) But thanks a lot girl :):)



Today had been a real tiring day.. I had to rushed to work straight after school.

Met James. Haha! I just realised my school have a mini challenger. HAHA! :):)
James was really nice to me while I was working in Challenger at IMM. :):)


Well, everyday seems to be a surprise to me yeah. :)
I don't expect much. Just your smile, your love to me will do :)
Im easy to please :)

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
11:42 PM