Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, November 11, 2010

It was a great day with a great night :)

11.11 date :) Had you have your wish?

Whats my wish? I think I didnt really wish for anything.
Just wish that I would feel hopeful once again?
Feel loved once again :)

Well, one week didnt go school now.
I didnt mean to skip it.
Kinda not well though.
Voice disappearing. Like that how to sing next week!

Sat is gonna be the showcase.
Im a little stressed out :(:(
Im not meeting apple until like sat?

Well, despite sick I have my own problems :(
Got to find him to get some cash.
Went down with YR to find him :)
At least she is with me I guess.

Ate until.... SUPER FULL!
Almost cannot walked.
But it was a great lunch with great company.
Great laughs and all :)
It was enjoyable.

The feeling of something inside your wallet and its one BIG note.
Its really... one word : Shiock.
After we left..
YR told me something real funny.
I laughed from the place we left till our destination :)
Not gonna say :)

But it would be gone today. :(
Well, after which went work.
Work and find girl.
V. I miss you a lot.

Lots of things had happened.
Thanks for being there. :)
Time to ransack your house soon yeah. :)
Its great seeing you. :):)
Thanks for being sucha great friend for 10 yrs and still counting. :)

Well, great company at night at Timbre.
With great music. Great friends :)
Your body is a wonderland :)

Haha! I will tell you what.
I wanna be les. Im freaking serious.
Guys are... no longer in my list I guess. :):)
Should I should I??
But I wonder which girl would like me man!

On the cab :)
Photobucket

Yummy food!
Photobucket

YanRan's :)
Photobucket

Joke of the day for Jiawen
Photobucket

Jiawen's dinner
Photobucket

YANRAN working LOL! Pink shirt. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our lovely santa :)
Photobucket

Timbre time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thats all :):)

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
11:29 PM