Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, October 16, 2009

I dunno when did i start to be so interested in dance.
After when I know him, seeing how his company runs.
Just had the urge to help him.
Wants him to make his company to grow larger and better.
Competitors are strong.
In fact, there are some that I dun wish they are..

Well, after getting know more.
I got disappointment to my beliefs.
If the case is true...
How am I suppose to reach out again..
Well, today is Woong's arrival.
Woong is 3rd Asia's Locker from Korea.

A super tall and cool guy. Hopefully to show you photos of him.
Went to airport Terminal 3, didnt know which one is him.
Woke up super early to go to the airport to fetch him.

Both Nic and I were standing there guessing which one is him.
From the Taipei airline, we found a few like some dancer look.
But sad to say, its not him.
Slowly we became worried..
Did we missed him? Or did he missed his flight?
He landed on Singapore at like 11.45.
We were waiting until 12.30 plus didnt even see him!

Started calling "Lao Da" from Taiwan.
Getting worried and all..
Tada! A tall and cool guy walk toward us.
Then we were like. THANK GOD!

Took cab to hotel.
Let him put his luggage and bring him around.
After his 4 hrs plus flight, he was really hungry.
Went to eat some chicken rice at Bugis area.

He look really dead tired.
So he suggested that he go back hotel to sleep.
So thats the end of our day today.

I went home to rest.
Then at night we brought Woong to eat dinner.
Then the day has ended.
Woo.. The next day 4 taiwanese instructors will be coming!

16 Oct Friday:
I woke up early in the morning and thought I had to find Woong.
Instead, Woong meeting us at like after 12pm.
Waste my energy.. =(

Nick called me up and said that he was in a deep trouble.
His photographer had something on.
Couldnt made it to the event.
And he need a photographer urgently.
He put me on charge to find. =.=

This is where I start to panic.
Call Micheal Shifu to asked for help.
I realised if he asked his friends to go down.
One hour is like a few hundreds bucks.
Moreover if he needed the photographer the whole of saturday.
Cause the instructors will be having some dance classes.

Called up all my photographer friends.
In the end all not free too.
And its too last minute.
He needed a photographer the NEXT DAY! =.=
Super last minute.

Checked up websites for rental of camera.
Cause I got to learn to sacriface myself. =(
If i really cant find anyone.
The only solution to it.
Rent or borrow a camera.
Then start shooting for tomorrow!

WHICH! Where all my nervousness comes out..
No confidence to shoot.
So... To spend less money, this is the only solution apparently..
Called up Micheal to asked what equipments do I need.

So this is the camera components.
Nikon D90
Lens: 17 - 55mm F2.8 DX
Flash: SB 800
The only things that I got to get extra is batteries for flash.

Called up the rental store.
THANK GOD!
Im able to collect the camera that day
If not its seriously deep deep shit.

So.. Took cab to Nick house area, then cab to the hotel.
Woke Woong up, check up the rooms.
Brought Woong to eat at Subway at PS.
Then Woong wants to shop.
I dropped both of them at Illuma
Where i got to search for the rental shop myself.

Yay! Collected D90.
Will start using it when the taiwan instructors arrive.
Pictures with Nick.
Will get it soon from his lappy..

Welcome to Singapore.
Lao Mao, Mao Di, Q mao, Ah Kang =D
And welcome Woong and Dan. =D

A super long post yes!

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
1:42 AM