Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NYPCC CAMP 09 Sept to 11 Sept

AYE AYE AYE! Time to talk about NYPCC CAMP!
Yes! I bet you guys are missing me lots. 9 Sept till 11 Sept.
But I still can online. Cause I brought my lappy along.

090909

Was this the day where you engaged?
Well, I still love 070707 though.
7 is God's number.
While 9 is like long long long long. =D
Wishing all happiness last long long long.

Day 1 of the camp
Was scared though.
But ppl there were nice. =D
Shared Sleeping Bag with QT. =D
Tired, cause all the running running things involved.
AND... I GOT SUNBURN! =((

Lastly! NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY!
Super cool. We did light graffiti.
Will show you guys pics soon.
Abit lazy to upload. TOoooo many. =D

Well, Day 2.. Suppose to go hiking at Bukit Timah Reserve.
Bad weather. So in the end have to travel to Chinatown.
Well well well, Mission is to find abtract A to Z.
Quite a cool mission. =D
After which, at night missions again =.=
Kept running and running!
North to South. South to North.

Day 3! TIME TO GO HOME!
YAY! Haha! Cant wait to hug my big bear, my comfy bed and my bolster. =D
I miss them all. Prize presentation.

ISO won the light graffiti.
HAHA! You know what?
ISO ..... I Ass O. Thats the reason y we chose that name.
Haha! How dumb.
But unique okay! =D

R came to carry my stuffs home.=D
So sweet of him.
Ate lunch. Slept alllllll the way like a pig.

Well well well...
What can I say? Tired, fun with all the fun ppl.
Oh. Singapore is really so small..

Found a sec school mate.
Found a ex CHC member from N161. Haha!
Amazing huh?
Well, after all... I did learn a lot!
And my camera really shocked me!
I didnt expect im able to do it! =D

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
7:02 PM