Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, September 18, 2009

ITS A REALLY BUSY FRIDAY!!!

Morning

Had to work in Jurong Safra.
Really nothing to do there!
Its weekday! Who is going to swim??
Everyone had school and work.
So very little people.

Made friends with the lifeguards there.
No shuai ges. HAHA! So sad lo!
Well, my job scope there is to help the ppl
buy the tickets at kiosk.
Check their card.
A really boring and low pay job.

Afternoon:

Had interview at Paya Lebar there.
Rushed to Jurong Point after work.
Get somethings.
Check my hard disk on the train.

CANNOT FIND MY PHOTOS!
Tears were about to flow down.
Why? Cause I need it for the interview.

Job scope of it is a Trainee Photographer.
You get to assist really professional photographer/director for photoshoots.
I really kind of loving that job.
Cause I dun wan my skills just stuck down there.
Especially I dun have a DSLR to learn.

Although compact cam should be able to do the job.
Somehow your skills must be there.
PLEASE! Dun use a DSLR when you dunno the settings!
PLEASE ASK if you dunno. Really..
Sorry. a bit random.

Just feel that some ppl think they got camera.
They are professionals yet they dunno how to use.
Its like wasting thousand on a camera and not fully uterlise it!

Alright.. Stop all these. Rushed to interview.
Met up with Pris and her bf.
Haha! Guess what!
She got 18 photos and she burnt a disc for the interview.
I got nothing. 5 images in my com.

I was superly discouraged!!
Especially when R still say. Most likely you wont get the job.
=.= Like, He always so not positive towards me like that.
Then keep saying negative things to me when im already VERY NEGATIVE!

I simply just want to breakdown.
So I talked to God.
That i really want the job.
I hope that the interview will goes out well.
Who can tell me God is great? HAHA!
Sound like im preaching now.

Well, i went in. Talked alot of cameras.
REALLY CHIT CHATTING with the interviewer.
Now he changed my concept on getting Canon 500D
He said Nikon D90 the CCD is as good as a D300.

And we simply talked so much that i cant remember what we talked.
I was asked to go for a studio test on Wednesday.
Using D200! Stress! I only used it when working in Pictureworks.
I forgot mostly le!!!
He kept saying he lent me a camera.
Dun worry.

Makes me more worry. Cause his everything like 10 thousands. =.=
I hope I can get the job.
Although imagining myself carrying 20kg of equipments climbing hills.
But I know my passion will pull me through~!
God will give me strength!!

Night:

Went to meet Qin Ling at Tiong.
Went cellgroup together.
Pris and her bf went to sell their mooncakes.

Went for cellgroup early.
Bought bubble tea! =DDD
HAPPY! Been craving for it ever since SOMEONE mentioned it.
Had really really fun game!
Really enjoy it! haha!

Well, talked about Jesus going down to the
lowest position to wash feet of his disciples.
Really... I think Jesus super amazing.
Knowing that ppl will betray Him.
Ppl will denied Him. No one will stand up for Him
To die for us these horrible people.
Its not even easy to do!

Thank God that He created a path so that I can know God and You!=D

After cellgroup, went to watch movies with QinLing and friends.
Watched some Bustard show by Brad Pitt.
Only show left at West mall.
Oh well... Its a boring boring boring show.

Super shag. Went home. SLEEP! =D

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
1:31 PM