Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hey ya. Readers. Haha!
Well, I know NYPCC campers went Comex 2009 after the camp.
But I was simply tooooo tired.
Moreover I had to work at flyers on Saturday.
And Im only free on Sunday.

Kind Senior Wei Liang met from NYPCC.
He says he wants to go too.
So we met up. As his blog says.
IM LATE! Very late.
So I asked him to walk around.

Then reached le. The place is crowded as usual.
Bought a 8G Thumbdrive.
Bought a speaker same as Wei Liang.
Cause one is $25 two is $40,
Its mono but super powerful! =DD

Then went to find my brother's mouse!!!
Its like!! We walked the whole level 6 round and round!
Just to get him a mouse! Irritating. Make me giddy.
HAHA! Well, we spent like 3 hours in IT fair.
Cause of a stupid mouse.

Didnt take photo with Wei Liang.
I know he was sad. HAHA!
We went to see camera too!
My hand so itchy! Want to buyy...
He had to drag me out of the hall.

Sony DSLR is cheap. But the lens and flash is scary! -.-
Oh well. I wish I had one!!!!
Then after all these, I went to meet Ivan.
He was in the IT fair too..
Then walked with Wei Liang to MRT.

I realise something!
Wei Liang abit like no sense of directions =X
Haha! Ate Pasta Mania for dinner!
SUPER FULL!
Then walk walk. Chit chat with Ivan.
Took some photos.=D
Went home. =D

A fruitful sunday!



♥There is always HOPE if you believe
10:30 PM