Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Woo... Haha! Im back from chinatown!
Haha! It was fun.
Seeing how Miss Eda take photo.
So cool can! Shutter speed high.
Jus snap and run. haha!

I dunno what experience does the rest have.
But I think I enjoyed it a lot.
I brought Sherlin, Hidayat and Rap to a special place.
A place that was brought by Marcus that time!
Marcus! Next time go there again! With my camera! haha =D
Dunno he will read this or not.

Saw Verner Panton chair! =D
Well, everywhere is like lines and curves.
Its just so nice... I think cos today no presentation.
Then no criticism. haha! But will let Gerard rate.
Pictures not with me.

After a hungry and tiring morning,
DVE01 went to market to eat.
Haha! Cant stop taking photos man!
I took photos in the middle of the road.
When there is incoming cars!
Dangerous yes.
But its fun. If I had an accident, then you should know why. HAHA!
Rappee went back to school to return cam.
Sorry Rap. Let you take the cam in the morning and return.
I owe you one ya?

To DVE01 guys:
Eh! You all ar.. Can dun so bad or not?
You might say that the person can take it.
But everything got a limit lo.
What if it happens to you everyday how?
Haix. Sorry, im not pms-ing.
Jus concern too much on ppl. =(
Dont so bad le hao ma?
Later they really dun wan come school.
You know who im talking about.
I mention they. So not only one okay!
Play can play. But sometimes wan chu huo you know.
Feel for them hao ma? =((

Okay, that was a little off track.
Well, going to finish up my colour theory.
Left like 21 hrs more!!
Jia you Hope and the rest! =DD

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
3:43 PM