Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hmm. Today is sat.
Time for spring cleaning...!!
Haha. Well, little did i know.
Its all beginning to be over.
Haha. Only i know what does it means.

Hav i bought new year clothes yet?
Erm. Not yet. Which is so dead!!
Chinese new year coming!!
YAY! Erm. Actually quite sian.
But but. Got reunion dinner in my house. =D
I have to take out the prawn shells again.
But well. I love being with my family.

Today i went to take charger at clementi.
But be4 that i dropped by at my cousin's house.
Played with my niece. Best is i talked to my cousin!!!
Thank God i got 17. She mistaken and thought i got 30.
Then she totally shocked.

Well, I pray that God gives me a poly course that is in His will.
Another thing is that i didnt want to disappoint her again.
She had been taking care of me since i was born.
Hmm. Beginning to know whats really happening in the family.
Im quite sad. But ya. I will move on and impact them.
I will... Jia you hope! Give hope to your family.

Haix. Well, Jia you!
I mus really pray for strength.
Cg has been good. Always good.
But how to become better?
Everything mus start from Me.

Well, i suddenly think of my own guitar skills.
There is guitar class that i can attend.
And my cousin was like wanting me to go back to play my guitar.
Get more skills to teach my niece and nephew.

I think she wants to see me perform.
I got a feeling. Cause its like.. I dunno.
The way she asked me was.
You stopped guitar already?
When you go poly carry on playing as a cca?
Isnt it better?

Then i was sharing with her that my church friends was at Ben and Jerry playing.
She was asking why didnt i join them....
Hmm.. Should i continue?
I think i should upgrade my skills.
And maybe form a band...
Jus hav a lot of visions seeing myself on stage.

Especially when i see ppl i know on stage.
Bringing back memories of me performing to others...
Hmm. All i hav to say. Take one step at a time.

Jia you Yan Sin! Oh ya.
I chose digital media as my first choice.
Mostly media stuff. Hopefully i wont go to weird course like
clean energy or like nutrition thing..


Praying hard.. I didnt know that its all happening so fast.
Gone like the wind.

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
5:51 PM