Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

RAWR! Is everyone ready for tonight countdown?

Haha. Past days was good good good.
Jus that im sick sick sick.
But its alright alright alright.
Haha. Yesterday i felt like a baby.
My working style is like a baby.
LOLX! okay. Shh. Cannot say.

Well, Adrian! Jia you k!
I pray you will go back to Him.
He is all along waiting.
Bet you sleeping right now.
Well, your voice is really nice!
Use all your talents and compose all e songs! =D
Kampeteh! See.. This part meant for you.
Im good rite? Say im good. haha!

Well, tonight is e last day of 2008.
I wan it be good.
Haha! Im gonna be pretty pretty.
Then 2009 i will be prettier!
Wah! I think i got alot of things to buy.
I wan to buy....
1) Contacts lens.
2) Make up set
3) More dresses
4) Leggings
5) More Shirts
6) Eye lashes
7) Eye lash glue
8) Jeans
9) Skirt
10) I dunno. Think save up some money.
=D Well, God is good!

He gave me a purple sim card.
I dunno when was i so ever happy man.
Haha. This time im crazy over a purple sim card.
EVERYTHING IS PURPLE!
okay. You guys sure say im crazy.
But i really love it alot alot alot.

God! Today is e last day of 2008
Leader always say how we end is how we start.
So I wan to end...
Pretty. Then I can start pretty.
Can or not? haha! Hopefully He is listening and saying yes.
Gosh. Im super high now! Cant wait for tonight!!

NEW 2009! Im gonna have more breakthrough!!!
All e devils listen up. Go back to hell.
Cos i will keep beating you down.
RAWR!!!!
okay. Sorry. Im super faith filled. excited. and all.

And i tend to start my 2009 this way. =D
I will be strong. Rah Rah. Yet friendly, loving.

Girl, I love you. =D I know you wanted me to go.
But i.. i... i... I going la. haha! You already made
e arrangement so that you can come with me.
How can i not go rite?
We shake off all e unhappiness in 2008.
Then we bring in all e happiness in 2009. =D

2009 will be a better year!

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
11:22 AM