Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday:
Went church then saw Lucas. Was really surprised. Then met Jerry to pass his phone back to him. He was with his friend Terrance. Didnt talk much. Jus pass and go. Then ate lunch with GY and Bryan. Went home. Locked myself in e room e whole day. Finding things to do. Then got so locked up by 4 walls. Cannot take it. Went to sleep in e end. I dunno. When its like I needed someone to talk to, somehow nobody is free. And when it comes to midnight when im resting, phone calls all came in one by one.

Well, Time passed really really really fast.
Yesterday was looking at e song lyrics..
some are really sicked
Some really loving dovey
Some are really missing someone

This makes me remember.
How I wrote my first song
Picked up my guitar and express what i really felt
The world is looking for love
I felt so unloved, drained and tired
I gave up that dream of mine
My passion for music has gone
What is my dream?
Guitar? Music? Photography? Business? People?
There is so so so many doubts in me

But jus these days, I found myself back
Carrying that burning passion of music in me
But at e same time im calming myself down
I felt so so so locked up inside
That I feel so disconnected with the world
Everytime i speak, ppl thinks im an alien

Sometimes i wonder if its good or not
Friends come and go
How many will stay and walk e journey with you?
Boyfriends treat you like a nobody
Having it does not make any changes at all

Okay. Im superly emo! I dunno why.
I got to study for 1 hr plus more b4 my last paper
Where can i go... Celebration? I wished...

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
10:21 AM