Enable javascript in your browser to view an important message. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7699709901381639778?origin\x3dhttps://gainingfrequency.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hope @ Gainingfrequency.bs♥
Where there's seems no way, God would make a way.

Biography

Her name is HOPE, Hope Aw Yan Sin. She is Nineteen this year. Her first smile was seen on 17 July 1991. She is currently pursuing her diploma at NYP, Digital Visual Effects. She's in love with photography, guitar and the special someone♥. She had great friends who are always by my side whenever she needs them. She is a Child of God and loving His people always. You may contact her @ hopeawys@live.com.

Friendster | Facebook | Blogskins

"Life would be so much better if they are not selfish"

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"Can we pretend airplanes in night skies like shooting stars, I would wanna make a wish right now



Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

DSLR Camera Nikon D90/D300
Ipod Touch
Iphone 4
Be a great photographer
Acoustic Guitar
Driving License


Tagboard

Please drop me a msg :D


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

Loves♥
Val♥ Clas♥ May♥ Marquez♥ Merman♥ Noel♥ CaCa♥ Amanda♥ Liwin♥ YL♥
Churchmates
Kong Hee:D W516 YiLun:D Apple Jieqi LiPing Mandy MingZhu QinYan YanRan♥ XiaoLong
Friends
D.O.P.E Studio
Jason
Lincoln
NYP
DVE 01 NYP Photography Angeline Bryan Edmund Hidayat Jasper QinFang Sebas Sherlin Tanner TingRu Rap Roy Wei Liang Wei Thai Yi Miao
STC
4B `07 STC Guitar Ensemble Carmen ChengShing Felicia GeokYing Joyce Melanie NgMin SiMin Sheryl YuanLing ZhiXian
Online
Amelia Alyssa Danny Dyon Erwin Joseph Jt Ming Timo Qi Qi Skybird Wein


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ June 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hmm. Well.. I dunno whats wrong with me or e ppl these days.
-.- E attitude of certain ppl really cannot take it man.
Especially whom i think should be better.
Oh well, dun wan to care.
Jus hope my sheep wont take God for granted.

I didnt sleep again as usual.
I kind of like hating myself now.
I dunno y... Im like expecting so much of me.
Expecting that im there for every single one.
Which i know i cant. Im jus foolish thinking that.
Oh well.. Maybe that i got this kind of thinking,
That is why a lot of ppl started to make use of me? 0.0

Rawr! What a irritating morning.
I cant sleep yet im too tired to study.
Maths is on Fri! =D
Im gonna conquer e paper i tell myself.
Oh well.. I hope your wisdom tooth is okay.
Haha! Really sorry tat i didnt picked up your call!
If not can bully Uncle Zhong while eating breakfast.
Wahaha! Oh well. =D

Die (This word is scary)
These days i keep seeing ppl dying or smth.
Then its like.. Even in my own dreams.
Oh man. God.. R u hinting me to treasure now?
I dunno. Maybe my days are shorter.
Afterall i didnt really sleep much these days.
Maybe after Os and tats e end of me.

Yesterday is a past.
Today is a present.
Tommorrow is a gift.

If i didnt remember wrongly.
My STM is like getting more and more serious.
I had forgotten totally what had i done last week or so.
Got to really do somethings that im not going to regret.
If ever i die..
I think i will miss my families and friends.
I cannot imagine and dun wan to imagine it.
To see my brothers crying..
My lifetime is hard.
But not as hard as those in Africa kids that
they starve to death.

I got to treasure every single day now.
Seriously, e feeling of dying like so strong.
Like somehow i will collapse anytime.
And the song sings..

There she goes~~
I miss you soo~~

Hope♥

♥There is always HOPE if you believe
11:20 AM